cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something missing

Joeanderson
Investigator
Investigator

I am beginning to wonder if I have made the right choice in switching to EE, I am not even switched on and already it is a cluster.... of problems.

My package  arrived today and it looks like a smaller box is missing, no idea what it is. I have tried loging on to the website, it does nothing but continously refresh.

I will be refusing to let the engineer in on Wed, sorry but I don't deal with businesses that I cannot contact, it makes them look like amatuers.

Anyone been affected?

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Joeanderson : What EE plan have you signed up for? What was in the package?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Don't worry, I manage to find a phone number, it looks like it is my phone adapter that is missing, new one on it's way. EE really need to sort out that web site though.

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Most phones don't come with the adapter any more. What dd you order?

Joeanderson_0-1711291127235.png

I was told this is what I needed.

JaydonOneal
Investigator
Investigator

You must immediately contact the supplier or courier service to clarify the situation with your parcel. There may be some error or misunderstanding that can be easily corrected after communicating with the relevant services. If it doesn't help, call the cops!