cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up my direct debit

maryas2305
Visitor

Hi

so received a email saying I had missed a payment.I have recently moved house but just moved the broadband to the new house All of the direct debit payments were coming out as normal every month and now they are saying that I have missed a payment when my bank details have not changed and they are aware of the house move because I had to contact them to move the broadband over. The website, there are no drop down menus to access any of your information and when you search for specific requests, it comes up with help options but nothing you can actually access because as soon as you do, it sends you back to the home page! The website is absolutely shocking in trying to access anything. Not helpful or easy to use at all.

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

In your online MyEE for BB: Home > Manage your broadband > MY PAYMENTS > Change payment details . Check it is correct. Change it if it isn't.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)