Re: Router

gaynor67
Visitor

Hi , Firstly I am very hard of hearing so I'm not good on the phone . text please.

It was a few months ago in August last year , I had  received a text message  about a package will be posted to your home with a new router and to follow to the instructions how to set this  up .I was  waiting many weeks and  still had not receive any package  and I still kept getting the same messages . A BT van arrived one day , (hoping this was now being sorted) and the gentlemen was sat in the van talking on his mobile nearly an hour , I was patiently waiting to talk to him when he had  finished chatting on the mobile  to  see if he was coming in to recheck the broadband setup and explain about  we have not received the  new router package  . I had just gone to make a cup of tea and he was gone ! 

I have always had this Netgear router box for my broadband and home line connections, and now  nearly every time i want to watch or change over its stays no internet  connections try again. I have followed the unplug  plug from the wall and wait few second and then re-plug in this does work , but  I'm annoyed that I have to keep on  doing  this. I would be very grateful if this can be checked and updated if required a free  install brand -new box.

I received your letter January about the increase £1.95 a month and currently paying £24.81 monthly.  I would still like to continue with EE broadband .

Please can you let me know and send someone out via a date arranged  email or text to have a look and check if its requires a new box  anything wrong with the connections. Many thanks 

Regards   Mrs Charlotte Brownlee

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@gaynor67 : Any router will come from EE in the post, not delivered by BT.

What NetGear router do you have?

Which EE BB product do you have?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)