cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple payments

LeclercSZN
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've had 2 payments taken out within 5 days of each other and I was wondering why this is

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @LeclercSZN

Do you have home broadband and mobile with EE?

Katie

LeclercSZN
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No just broadband, I had to manually pay it last week as the money wasn't taken and then today the same amount was taken again

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LeclercSZN

Did you have an active direct debit when you made the manual payment?

If yes, please contact our customer care team on 150. 

Katie 🙂

LeclercSZN
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Do I have to have an ee mobile number to call this?

@LeclercSZN , here is a free number for you to ring from any phone:

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@LeclercSZN : If you have a DD in operation you shouldn't make a manual payment on or soon after your billing date. It is then too late to stop the DD being auto taken in full. Even if the DD fails the 1st time of asking it will be auto attempted again about 7 days later. Now the extra will be used as credit against your next bill. It won't show on your a/c until the next bill.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)