cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible terrible company.

Pleaty80
Explorer

What a horrible money grabbing company you are. A nightmare to deal with. I would rather not have a contact or phone than have to deal with EE again. Shame on you and sort yourselves out.

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pleaty80  And you don’t say what that issue is.    

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Pleaty80 , you really need to give us more information if you want answers, so that we can help you. I have personally not had any with EE, and this here is not customer service, but a public forum, where we all try to help each other. It is also up to you to decide whether you want to deal with EE again.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Ah were to start. Promising to change my number over if we went with EE broadband and landline. Changing the number. Taking 3 months to sort with no broadband and no phone line ( a business phone line btw) charging us for said 3 months then washing there hands of it all so had to go back to BT to get my old number back. 
Dragging there feet to port my number over to a new contract so they could get another months payment out of me. As I said a money grabbing horrible company.

@Pleaty80 , quite frankly never had this, but then I have been a customer since the day of Orange. You would have needed to speak to them as that does not seem right to take that long, but could also be down to Open Reach, as they have to go to the box to do the change over, possibly.

You should receive a refund from them, otherwise please contact broadband team, billing department.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pleaty80,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with your Broadband connection and number transfer.

Have these issues been resolved? If they haven't, I'd be happy to put you in touch with our Customer Care Team.

James