Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Fibre broadband installed but Digital voice service not working in london

Nickybutch
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello there,

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I have just had Full Fibre Broadband gigabit installed at my home in London and I have the Digital Voice Service as part of my contract.

The problem is the the broadband is working well but the Digital Voice phone is not working in London.

Any ideas how to sort this out, even though EE said that my digital service is ready.

Nickybutch

4 REPLIES 4
Nickybutch
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello,

I have a problem.

I have just had my Full Fibre Gigabit broadband installed which works very well and no problems.

The problem is with Digital Voice. I have where the phone section is on the Smart Hub Manager in RED and my Digital Home phones (which are registered to the SH3) are not working and I do not have a dialling tone.

I live in London. DO anyone know the exact date the London area is going live with Digital Voice.

I have done a factory reset and turned off the modem and router many times to fix the digital voice but it does not seem to work.

Any ideas without getting an engineer to visit as I am not around from Thursday onwards.

Nickybutch

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nickybutch,

What was the go live date for your digital voice service?

James

Nickybutch
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Monday 6th November - the day mt Full Fibre was installed.

At the moment, I still do not have Digital Voice active or working.

I live in North London.

Any ideas how to solve this without any engineers turning up?

Nickybutch

Nicholas *****

[mod edit: removed personal details from the public forum]

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nickybutch,

Please get in touch with Broadband Support so a member of the team can run through some diagnostics with you.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James