cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no internet three months.. still debating payment

Annettebc
Investigator
Investigator

i am so fed up with EE and their uncaring attitude.  I recently received a letter stating if I don't contact them within days, EE will definitely disconnect!!  I have done nothing but contact EE with letters, emails, phone.. agreement can't be sorted out.. I am paying too much..   any help not happy..  stressful.. no support 😭😞😞

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Annettebc 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear that. The letter you were sent sounds like one that is sent automatically by our system. What has been happening with your internet? Is it mobile internet or home broadband?

Chris

Annettebc
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all good people 🙂

As previously mentioned, I have Just paid £10.00 on the basis that I am wanting to pay the £54.00 balance, don't have the money. The £10 is my food for the week.  I am getting bits of help from food Banks etc.. 

The point I am trying to make is I have told EE many times I am struggling!  Complaint department are not interested!  over charging me and the late payment charges don't help.. EE have the nerve to increase my invoice to £161.79... huge Joke! I am not laughing!

I literally have had no internet or phone three months plus!!!  What kind of company does this... EE are not giving me the chance to pay 54 balance off.  My ten pounds payment is a small fish 🐠 in the ocean 🌊 ready for the sharks 🦈 to take it and don't forget the late fees, paying for something I don't have and continue to increase the amount.  The agreement was 54.  Now threatening me to pay 161!!   Very stressful unhappy and treated with no respect.. I am a human being.. not a robot 🤖

Any comments please,  advice, help 

Cheers 

Annettebc
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,

Update on payment.. the amount EE now want to take over £203.00   constantly charging me for something I am not using or cannot use due to disrupt of no payment.. I am okay to pay £54.  £10 recently paid.. cannot pay the balance until I get money.. I have been handicapped by EE as I have had no internet access or phone for over five months.  I am struggling and there is no support.. help.. compassion.. been threatened to be cut off if I don't pay.. if I had the money I pay.. disgusting treatment behaviour and I am mentally stressed out.. I can only pay bits..

😭😔😡😴

Disgusting 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Annettebc

Welcome back to the community. 

Has the balance increased due to another bill being produced?

What was advised when you last called?

Have you been able to get back in touch with our customer care team?

Speak soon, 

Katie