cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing green light

Hunter_83
Explorer

Hi,

I’ve had my broadband now for about 10 months with not much in issues (now and again the hub may flash yellow) but for the pasted 3 days my internet hub will just start flashing green (about 3-4 times a day) for no reason, I turn it off for a minute and switch it back on which solves the problem but with this starting to be a regular thing I wanted to see if this issue may need an engineer out to resolve the problem or would it be the hub or something else?

thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You don't say which router.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

It’s a smart router

S0mWur2le
Visitor

Hunter_83

The very same thing happened to me a fortnight ago, the modem would work perfectly fine one minute and the next thing I'd get the flashing yellow light then back to green, first I thought it was doing a modem update but after this happened quite a few times I contacted customer services and spoke to a gent called Reece who confirmed there was a problem and booked an engineer for the very next day. Jake (Openreach Engineer) ran a complete check from inside the property then went and checked the street cabinet where he eventually found the problem to be.

Can not find fault with the quick customer service I got from EE.