Fibre upgrade

Denney999
Visitor

Hi I'd just like some clarification, I was on phone to 150 earlier trying to upgrade my broadband to fibre apparently I'm on ee legacy and cannot early upgrade to the new ee fibre system that is the same price as the bt option but better but I can't upgrade to a worse option of legacy thats more expensive? I l was told it would crash the Internet system and not work which makes no sense. So my question is why can't I switch now but can either if i switch to bt or if I wait till the end of my contract, what difference does that make

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What EE BB product do have at the mo'?

What does BT Wholesale Broadband Availability Checker estimate for your phone number? Post just the whole table and the line above it, blanking out your phone number. If it doesn't recognise your phone number or you don't have one, use the Address Checker.

You can't downgrade mid-term.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)