cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee cancelled my contract

RyanClark90
Explorer

Hi i have a question as noone has seemed to of cared. I have never recieved any compensation for the times i was without internet. Which was 180days to 200. I was in contract (internet) with EE. One day we went into a ee shop and lady convienced my girlfriend to sign up for fibre which i assured her our property could not have. Lady said that is fine the contract will not go active until the fibre pole outside works and will not interfer with your current contract. Low and be hold i get home later that evening and no internet. Which it took many and when i mean many i mean alot of hours of my time on the phone to EE listening to same 3 songs playing over and over. Each person not being able to tell me what happen. Finally after afew weeks i was told my internet had been cancelled by mistake. And that i could not get it put back on because someone had taken my spot in box and that they do not do the same internet anymore that i had in which i was basically told had to wait for Openreach to fix the fibre to the damage pole outside my house. About 2 months in i received a 4gg smal devive to which i found funny they wanted me to pay 50pound for it. During the time of the illegal breach of contract which EE ended my contract and time i got them small 4g useless device that lags everything. I received no compensation and basically told nothing they can do. EE offer goodwill jestures but never once said about the compensation they should of paid me for No internet basically for 180days and breaching the contract between what i signed and what they also did. We all know that if rolls reversed i would have to pay i could not just leave a contract with ee an say sorry mistake but hey nothing i can do you just got to wait till i want internet again. We all know that wouldnt be good enough so why is it ok for big company to do this to there customers. They have blamed whole thing on openreach taking to long to fix the fibre pole but no blame taken themselves for ending my contract by mistake an leaving my 2 kids for so long without internet.

My question as noone seems to want to answer it.

Why can ee cancel a contract midway by mistake and just say sorry? Also ive received no compsensation from Ee

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @RyanClark90 

EE complaints process can be found here; 

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/complaint

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
RyanClark90
Explorer

Thats fine thankyou northerner ive only been complaining for about 200days, i just wanted my question answered about is it not illegal to break a contract by mistake an not compenstate?

@RyanClark90   this is not customer services, so no one on here has access to your account, and so we don't know what happened.

Follow the formal process as already mentioned above. It really is hard to follow your original post without breaks and punctuation.  It will help your case if you can get someone to help you check over your formal complaint before you submit it. 

There are lots of places that can help, consider Citizens Advice if you do not have other options.

HTH

Nclb
Visitor

I am going through exactly the same thing at the moment,they knacker you out until you give up ,but I won't, disgusting service,I will not give up