cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital home phone says no service on your line

heelisp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have bought 2 digital home phones to work with the new EE hub. I have registered them with the hub and they show up in the HUB control centre as within reach. However both phones say no service on your line. If you scroll down the message it says that if this is your first time connecting then calls will not work until your service is activated. What service?

I have been with EE digital home phone for a month and the broadband etc works fine. My old BT phones also work through an adapter.

An ideas

3 REPLIES 3
Robbie-Mac
EE Community Support Team

Hi @heelisp

Welcome to the EE Community and thanks for your posts!

I am sorry for the problems you're having setting up the Digital Home Phones you purchased.  Have a look through the following link for guidance and post back to let me know how you get on please 🙂

>> Set up your Digital Home Phone Service <<

Thanks,

Robbie

garywood84
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Have you tried rebooting your hub since you registered the new phone handsets to it? I had a similar problem and a reboot if the hub fixed it. 

If that doesn't work, when you log in to your router's management interface (via it's IP, rather than using the app), is the Digital Voice tile showing that the service is active?

Hi

I tried rebooting the hub, but that did not help. However I deregistered the phones and reregistered them and that worked.

Many thanks