cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer complaints

Clearwater2021
Investigator
Investigator

EE have so many of the same complaints yet put blinkers on when you’re trying to help. Why can’t you see your contract and bills on broadband. How can they expect you to keep paying for something that doesn’t work. Say you didn’t cancel when you know you sat on the phone for hours get passed from puller to post. Trying to sell you more. You say no contract yet you find you’re in a contract. ? 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Clearwater2021 : You can find your BB plan & your last 18 months of bills under your MyEE for BB.

In what way is your BB not working?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Clearwater2021 not sure what issues you are having - if it just the end date of your contract, you will be informed about 6 weeks before it ends, giving you plenty of time to check out offers from EE or indeed any other supplier.

As it happens I have just gone through the process, spoke to two of the Broadband Care Team, no time was wasted as I knew what offers were around, and only as I wanted to find out a bit more on the PSTN close down did I not sign up on the first call.

The first agent was quite chatty and was surprised I had done my homework as it seems most don't, but neither of us wasted time with pillars or posts!

The same applies with any things you renew these days, insurance and so on, a little bit of homework will get the best deals and save you time.