How long does it take to change same package from BT to EE ?..Three weeks so far

JL1951
Contributor
Contributor

15 REPLIES 15
JL1951
Contributor
Contributor

Following on from above. We are now a month in and still having problems. I originally asked that we simply changed our current package with BT to EE, simple I thought. It never happened, even though I told them that I am a pensioner only wanting this package with any savings as they were advertising such, now unbelievably we are on full package without requesting it costing £41.61 more per month. I managed to speak with a Senior Advisor in Accounts last week who seemed to be shocked at such service, he understood my problem and promised to pass this on to someone responsible for this type of problem, nothing heard so I do not know if it was passed on or not, the original guy's email line now says out of office until 10th May. I only went to them because every time I went into my account with BT it said that by changing to EE there would be savings. We did get the new EE Pro Box as part of the deal.  I already suffer in my seventies from high blood pressure, this is not helping, I wish that I had never heard of EE !.     UNBELIEVABLE MESS !.

Please take a look at my previous message re ....... How long does it take....for an update.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Posted in the open:

@JL1951 wrote:

Hi, Sorry to trouble you again, after accepting your solution recently I have got no further with this problem , it remains the same today 7th, seems like never ending problem, the last person I spoke with at EE does not return to work until Friday although he said that he would pass it on to the correct department, nothing heard., it looks like all they need to do is put me back onto the correct package as was perfect on BT but they fail to do so for some unknown reason, they sound very helpfull but no action !. Thanks for your time. My messages were....Complete Mess......How long does it take..   

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@JL1951 : Sorry, I can give no more advice than I already gave for a normal migration. There may be special conditions for moving BB from BT to EE but I'm not privy to them. All you can do is continue speaking with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Is it actually possible to swap exact current package from BT to EE ?,  Account now a disasterous mess after a month of trying this, no one at EE seems to be able to tell me why this is such a mess. The new cost is horrendous having been put on full package without asking for it.   Is it that this is just not possible ?.

Patt1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I was persuaded to move my BT Broadband to EE Broadband when I upgraded my Phone last month, it has been a mess & both order attempts were rejected, had to speak to management who cancelled the migration and I am remaining with BT. In store they tried to sell me extras that I didn't want it need. My BT Broadband is fine as it is.