cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling EE broadband

YuukieRoxie
Visitor

Can I cancel my broadband contract? I've been with EE for so long and I just can't afford to pay anymore. I know the price just keeps increasing. How can I do this and do I have to pay fees? 

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@YuukieRoxie  the answer will depend if you are still in contract or not. However if you give the Brodband Care Team a call they will be able to tell you and if you have to pay or just give notice.

No one has account access on here.

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/account-billing/broadband-landline 

Contact us about your broadband and landline

Call us

Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm

From your EE mobile

From any other phone

0330 123 1105

Calls are free from an EE number. Charges may apply if you call from another network.

Text relay and sign language services

To make a text relay call using the Relay UK service, dial 18001 in front of the following number:

07953 966 150

Contact us through a sign language interpreter
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@YuukieRoxie : To cancel your EE BB & Home Phone either:

1. If you no longer want any BB at your location, you phone EE on the Freephone no. (Opt 2) in my sig. and give 14 days notice OR
  2. If you want to migrate your BB to another ISP other than VM or if you're moving to FTTP, you apply to them directly & they'll take care of everything bar your final EE bill.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)