cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get on to Broadband Shop

badgerface123
Visitor

I'm looking to see what broadband offers I can get - the shop works fine when I'm not signed in to my ee profile on the website but as soon as I do sign in to buy it comes up with :

Sorry, this service is not available

For broadband deals go to Our Broadband Shop

If I click the link it goes to the same page. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies - doesnt seem to work.

Any suggestions?

BF

4 REPLIES 4
LiveWireUK
Investigator
Investigator

Wish I could provide an answer, but replying to say I'm in the same boat.

Spent 3 hours on Live Chat over the weekend with 4 different agents (because they kept silently changing) going through the usual cache/cookies - nothing worked. I'm convinced it's a flag on my account. Had my wife sign up and it works fine for her, but I get the same message on the same device (multiple in fact).

Have raised a complaint of which I'm waiting to get a response on - if I get an answer / resolution, I'll let you know!

LiveWireUK
Investigator
Investigator

As promised, am following up - 

It appears this is a known issue with EE that is affecting some customers. No known ETA for resolution at present but they have an open ticket their end - INC3548317

Could check with EE and see if you are affected by this issue (sounds like you may well be).

Hope this helps!

Any update on this? I’m having this problem as well!

Weirdly it's working for me now. 

I say weirdly because I had to visit a store for a repair issue and whilst I was there, I had them check availability for the 1.6 gbps bundle.

After coming home, I decided to check myself and it worked so either they'd fixed it in store, or it was already fixed and just a large coincidence that I happened to check.