cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone connect me with the Dev team?

EddG
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello there,

I hope you’re all really well. I wonder if someone can help me squash a bug. 

Just before anything else to confirm I’ve already had some detailed help on the issue but nothing has availed. 

when I try and control my broadband through the EE app I get a display that states there is an order open. I’ve already had this raised as a bridge case to ASG by one of the ECRT members and there was nothing that could be found wrong 

it’s not an issue with the EE ID because signing in via the web browser allows me to see the EE broadband. And I’m not stopped from using the WiFi controls either if I go in via manage. But when I click Manage > Broadband > Plans and Subscriptions and then click broadband out of that, Mobile and TV I get presented with this. 

IMG_0451.png

all orders are cleared on the background and it’s solely linked to the app. The app is been deleted and re-downloaded and it affects all devices I use. 

im firmly of the believe it needs to be looked at by a dev given how all the other niche options have been exhausted. 

Regards
Edd
1 REPLY 1
Hickster2024
Contributor
Contributor

Hi EddG, I have exactly the same issue as you've described. Did you receive any help to resolve this? Thanks