cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt sport app EE Customer

Mari121
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I have Full Fibre Max 500 without landline, since 2 months ago.

When I bought they told me that Bt sport and xbox pass were incluided for free. I have tried to log in with Bt Sport and I was reading information to do it. But I don't have ee mobile to get the link from 150 Sport, and I can’t register by BT ID either because I don't have ee mobile. 

Could someone help me to solve this? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Mari121
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, how can I have Bt sport? I have an Internet plan with ee for 2 years, but no one from the company has explained this benefit to me, like the Xbox pass. thanks

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mari121 

Please see our How can I watch BT Sport with EE? Help page for full information. 

Leanne 🙂

Thanks for your answer, I have already read this information, but I don't have an EE number to activate BT ID, I only have home broandband, is there another way? for example my EE account number?

Leanne_T

Hi @Mari121 

To add BT Sport on EE, you would need a pay monthly mobile, SIM Only plan or tablet plan. 

You can look at purchasing BT Sport with BT.

Leanne 🙂

Leanne_T

Hi @Mari121 

Thanks for posting on the community. 

I have replied to your private message. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mari121 : You need to have an EE mobile contract to get the BT Sport & XBox Pass add-ons.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)