Broadband

Shellbelcher
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I'm not happy my bill has been paid and today I just get cut off my interest what the hell out I back on now this I'd disgusting and ridiculous that you have done this 

10 REPLIES 10
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Shellbelcher  why do you think you were cut off?

Could it be you just have an intermittent fault?

Do you have a phone line, if so is it working ok?

What lights are showing on the roter? How long was it off for?

Not sure why all lights are on but the internet one is flashing orange it's been about an hour 

@Shellbelcher   Why not give the Broadband Care Team a call to see what has happened?

Contact us about your broadband and landline

Call us

We’re open every day:
Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm

Call from your EE mobile

See call costs

Call from a landline or another provider

0330 123 1105

I would like to call but as I have had this account for so long I don't remember my log in and password 

Well no one on here has account access, I like you is a customer so can only advise you on things to do.

It may get better by itself, it may not = you must have some way the Help team can identify your line.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Shellbelcher 

Have you tried restarting the router?

Do you have a landline? 

Leanne.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Was it suspended because you paid your bill late?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

No I didn't pay late I payed on the day it was due 

Yes I have I turned it off and reset it loads of times