Broadband

Ahmed60
Explorer

Hi, I am trying to add new home broadband to my account, however I got error message mentioning that data which I am providing is not similar to data that EE has. I’ve tried different email but nothing works.

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

When adding your BB to your MyEE it wants your personal details as already registered with EE for BB & is doing a security check. There's 1 thing in particular to be careful of when supplying your BB personal details.

The "Contact Email Address" requested when filling in the Home BB details is not necessarily the same as the email addy used as the username of the MyEE a/c being created or added to. It is the email addy EE already has on record for you for BB.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi, I have tried another but same message appears “Your personal details don't match the ones we have, please try again” and keeps freezing the account for 15 mins, it’s not even mentioning which details are not matching!!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ahmed60,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check which email address is linked with your broadband account if you get in touch.

James