cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Switch from BT

Chowe123
Visitor

Hi, 

I am switching from BT to EE Broadband which I am told is a very easy process as BT own EE. 

I had a phone call earlier with  Simon Sutton who answered when I called BT and then said that they could manage the switchover easily. 

He emailed me the details of new cost which is cheaper than the BT current rate I am being charged. 

Do EE usually email information about prices out to customers from individual work email? 

Just want to check I am not being scammed. 

Thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

The BT Retail you are with as an ISP doesn't actually own EE but they are both subsidiaries of the BT Group. As such they are separate ISPs & the normal OFCOM migration process applies when you move from 1 to t'other.

EE will email you from its corporate email addy with details of your EE BB package when it gets your application.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)