cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been waiting 9 months for Full fibre broadband connection

Adamc_86
Visitor

My old tariff was up for renewal in October 2022, went into store and was told that I could get the new full fibre package to my house, got my date for connection and thought that was easy… WAS I WRONG OR WHAT! 9 months on 4 orders later and I’m still waiting for it, apparently it’s an “openreach” issue not EE  (access to third party land is not been granted) but the lack of urgency or even a process to resolve this situation is laughable. Is there anything I can do to escalate this issue within EE or openreach or am I just at the mercy until someone pulls their finger out. I am now paying nearly double my old tariff rate and as openreach do most of the civil works for most internet providers I’m stuck with EE in my place in the queue or I leave and just join the back of another providers! Any help or guidance would be very much appreciated Rant over

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Adamc_86 wrote:

apparently it’s an “openreach” issue not EE  (access to third party land is not been granted) 

Then EE shouldn't be selling it yet!

What does BT Wholesale Broadband Availability Checker estimate for your phone number? Post just the whole table and the line above it, blanking out your phone number. If it doesn't recognise your phone number or you don't have one, use the Address Checker.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)