BT to EE

sjc501
Explorer

Hi Just changed from BT to new EE fibre to then find I out I could have got 3 months free with newest EE .I was advised to cancel new EE and wait for new router  etc . My fibre cable has been installed with current router .Trouble is its terrible and keeps dropping out .I used BT Globe wifi extenders in my house and garden and had it all working great .Now I can even watch netflix on my TV . I run a nether prose 16 port switch meaning a lot of my devices Tvs are actually hardwired so not not relying on Wireless and still don't work . Question can the hub globe whatever they are called work with the new EE router ? 

Should I bin and go back to BT .

3 REPLIES 3
Moose_UK
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Do you mean the BT Complete WiFi discs?

If so, from what I've seen in the forums, I believe they do not work with the new Smart Hub Plus from EE.

(BT Full Fibre 900 - 980mbps down :: 110mbps up)

Thanks .Although I was informed that my EE fibre package would do away with the need for them . 

Moose_UK
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

There's a new version that pairs with the Smart Hub Plus so that it can extend the WiFi 6 network. Could be worth speaking to EE about getting some if they're included in the plan you have taken.

(BT Full Fibre 900 - 980mbps down :: 110mbps up)