cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Cloud error code MBB3-04

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

Since migrating my broadband from BT to EE I am unable to log onto my BT Cloud account, I keep getting a "sorry there was a problem, please try again later. Error code MBB03-04" message. I thought people who migrated would still keep their BT Cloud access or is it some other unrelated issue? This occurs on both the web version and app version of BT Cloud. 

19 REPLIES 19

Hi,

While having similar problems, can you confirm that your BT My products page correctly has a BT Cloud Tile and that the provided "Manage" Button takes you to your Cloud page? In my case this generates an error message.

I'm still stuck with that issue, although I can get to the Cloud via the PC App or directly on the Web Browser.

Support are still chasing the matter down, but havent confirmed when they will be able to do that.

Merry Christmas to you .

Colin

Hi @Colin_Black_EE 

I have just checked and there is only an email tile showing on my BT account page. However I never accessed or managed BT Cloud from there anyway, I only ever logged on via the web login page or via the android app on my phone both of which are working now as before.

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Colin_Black_EE 

Just checked again and BT Cloud tile is on my account page but if I click on manage it comes up with the same error as you describe. It does however work via app and web login page. 

Screenshot 2023-12-23 102057.pngScreenshot 2023-12-23 102425.png

Hi,

I thought that might be the case, I guess Dev will get to it eventually.
We are obviously spread over two differing account management arrangements which seems to be at the heart of the thing.

Thankfully we can get now to the Portal via the APP, but it'll doubtless keep popping up for other users too.

My error thread is "Migration from BT to EE & BT Cloud"

Have a great Christmas.

Colin

PhilSutton1
Explorer

I still get the same problem and it's now March 2024.

I'm also getting "You have registered for BT Cloud on another account. Please switch accounts to access your cloud." How do I fix this?

David-M
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PhilSutton1 and thanks for the post.

We have a thread about this issue on the BT Community at Error Message MBB3-04 - Page 4 - BT Community. Take a look and let me know if that helps.

Cheers

David

Colin_Black_EE
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

Having been advised that the problem in relation to the BT Cloud Tile from with my products generating an error is a "cosmetic issue" I've stopped chasing it. I now access the could portal via the system tray APP link which works.

I would imagine that they will address the issue as part of ongoing development. Reading between the lines, and as the Cloud is not available for new customers I can imagine they will deprecate the functionality at some point. Which would be a pity.....

Regards,

Colin

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed on Friday that the internet login page for the BT cloud has changed in style and now seems more robust than the previous version.

I will have look.

Cheers