cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Cloud error code MBB3-04

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

Since migrating my broadband from BT to EE I am unable to log onto my BT Cloud account, I keep getting a "sorry there was a problem, please try again later. Error code MBB03-04" message. I thought people who migrated would still keep their BT Cloud access or is it some other unrelated issue? This occurs on both the web version and app version of BT Cloud. 

19 REPLIES 19
juiceof2limes
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You should keep BT Cloud and BT Email (if you have it).   

I've recently moved over to EE from BT as well.

Not sure if this is connected, but if you log onto your BT account, do you see the options under your Products,  Manage Email and Manage Cloud?    If you click either of these, do you get an error message?

Cloud - "You have registered for BT Cloud on another account. Please switch accounts to access your cloud."

Email - "Warning  : You cannot access this page as you are not the registered billing account holder."

For me, I've noticed that these Products are sitting under the EE account number and not my original BT account number so hence why the above error messages appear.

Top right, you can select/switch accounts. If I switch to BT account, I get no products listed.

Might post this question on the BT forum as likely it's BT who need to resolve this and not EE.

Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @highnoon1966 I'm sorry you're experiencing problems accessing the BT Cloud. @juiceof2limes is correct you should keep this service when moving from BT to EE however there is a known problem with accessing the BT Cloud service at the moment and we're working to fix this.

Thanks

Neil

Colin_Black_EE
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Same here, sound like other are experiencing the same issues.

Regards

Colin_Black_EE
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Indeed,  someone need to validate the migration process, it'll surely just get worse! 

Regards

Colin

FE14
Visitor

I have the same issue.  Does that mean the files have been deleted?  Who can resolve this?

Neil-O

@FE14 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're getting an MBB3-04 error when you try to access the BT cloud. We'll be happy to help you with that, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks

Neil

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

@Neil-O  I just tried logging on again only to get the message "BT cloud is no longer available. Error code MB5-06"  can you shed any light on this

Neil-O

@highnoon1966 I'll also send you a private message.

Thanks

Neil

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

Just updating this thread to confirm after some work by the technical department to sycronise my BT Cloud account with my new EE account all is back to normal and I have full access to my BT Cloud again. Thanks to @Neil-O  and all others for fixing this for me.

Merry Christmas all.