cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any thoughts on how to get through this..Moved from BT to EE, day 19 of failures

CJMH
Investigator
Investigator

Failure Running totals so far:

1. Day 19
  2. Very regular failing internet
  3. 3rd engineer installed hybrid back-up failed and no longer connected according to Hub Manager.
  4. EE app constant failure therefore unable to monitor or control devices
  5. 3 failed call back promises
  6. Over 20 incoming calls, only 3-4 of benefit these were from Paul and Joe
  7. 5 engineer visits so far!
  8. Still no email confirmation of order that is accessible, now arrived by post. link provided to PDF was inside BT requiring a login!
  9. c24 hours of my time so far
  10. Upgraded to Linkedin Premium to be able to reach the Senior Leadership Team
  11. Over 40 Text messages most providing out of date or incorrect information
  12. 21 social media messages from BT
  13. Over 20 emails most useless or to the wrong account, apart from ones from  Paul
  14. 6 return bags with different addresses
  15. 3 threatening emails to return equipment, why not just send 1 for all 5 old BT items and perhaps 2 for the failed Hybrid connects, rather than 1 per item?
  16. 5 deliveries and 2 returns so far, when 1 of each would be normal, each requiring being at home for 2 hours (when they turn up) or trips to the nearest post office with associated costs.
4 REPLIES 4
Robbie-Mac
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CJMH

Welcome to the EE Community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the problems you've experiencing with your transfer over.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Robbie

Daminous
Investigator
Investigator

All I can say is good luck as since EE has merged with BT everything has become a disgrace. Had my so-called fibre install today and Openreach didn't turn up, sent out a third party cowboy and everything is a shambles from start to finihs. The third party engineer to the point left a not saying "Need extension cable, had to leave for staff meeting" leaving me with a router in a room with one socket, he took an extension lead ran it from one end of the room to the window where the ONT was installed beside the radiator which is not only an electrical hazard, but also a heat danger since the ONT is flimsy platcis and components. 

I even did the video link with EE  so they could see the state of things and now I have to wait to some how phone tomorrow to try and get an actual openreach engineer to come out (possible 14 days) to not only try and relocate the ONT, but fix everything else. All to also be informed that my first bill under New EE/BT will be in 10 days time in which  I am running on Mobile broadband becasue the cowboy engineer screwed everything up.

An_upset_user
Investigator
Investigator

Has this been resolved?  ~Asking for a friend ...

CJMH
Investigator
Investigator

Not quite yet, many further escalations to the Senior (C-Level).

Failure Running totals so far:

1. Day 58 of moving from BT to EE upgrade to 900Mbps and TV package
    • EE Main hub providing some level of service, no devices connecting to the discs and not all 3 connected to the hub. Unusable for our previously BT met needs.
    • Any failures have shown the Hybrid Connect to provide no backup whatsoever
      • Forced test of Hybrid Connect initiated from BT/EE end, failed
    • BT/EE often see different information from what the app or hub say, conformed by Edward Dawson.
  2. Very regular failing internet but this may be down to the technical team accessing the hub etc
  3. 3rd (engineer installed) hybrid back-up failed and no longer connected according to Hub Manager.
  4. EE app constant failure therefore unable to monitor or control devices
  5. 3 failed call back promises
  6. Over 30 incoming calls, only a few of benefit
  7. Now on the 4th person dealing with my complaint
  8. 6 engineer visits so far!
  9. 4 Hubs
  10. Still no email confirmation of order that is accessible, now arrived by post. link provided to PDF was inside BT SharePoint requiring a staff login!
  11. c33 hours of my time so far
  12. Upgraded to Linkedin Premium to be able to reach the Senior Leadership Team
  13. Over 60 Text messages most providing out of date or incorrect information
  14. 21 social media messages from BT majority pointless
  15. Over 35 emails most useless or to the wrong account
  16. 12 return bags with different addresses
  17. 3 threatening emails to return equipment, why not just send 1 for all 5 old BT items and perhaps 2 for the failed Hybrid connects, rather than 1 per item?
  18. 5 deliveries and 2 returns so far, when 1 of each would be normal, each requiring being at home for 2 hours (when they turn up) or trips to the nearest post office with associated costs travel and parking costs
  19. ‘Old’ BT kit in place waiting to see how it performs. Update not as expected as confirmed by BT (Ed, Sam and Neil)