Introducing the HTC One SV

Charlotte
Former EE Community Manager

Hey guys,

I’m very excited to announce to the Community that EE are adding a new phone to the 4G family, namely the HTC One SV.

HTC ONe SV.png

Want to know what you can expect from this super-speedy Android phone? Well, then take a look at this…

- 4.3-inch super LCD-2 touch screen display with corning gorilla glass

- 1.2Ghz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor

- 5 mega-pixel camera with BSI sensor for low-light capture

- 1.6 mega-pixel front camera

- 8GB internal storage

- 1800 mAh battery

But that’s not all…

The HTC One SV also includes Beat Audios, making sure you hear music as it’s supposed to sound and burst photography (four shots per second!) so that you always get the best picture. And not forgetting a MicroSD card slot to boost your storage, for those moments when you’ve filled your phone with one-too-many photo of your din dins.

I’ll post a full review when I get my paws on a handset, so do let me know what features you're interested in and what you'd like me try out by posting below. And in the meanwhile, if you would like to find out more information about the HTC One SV, you can view the full specifications over on the HTC website.

And finally...

I can imagine you’ll all want to know about the launch date and price plans, however at the moment they are still a safely guarded secret.  As soon as I hear anything, I will make sure to pass it on to you all! 

So, who's interested?

Charlotte. Smiley Happy