cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

pack scaming

ml37
Explorer

this morning I had 37.5 gig of data .I use 20 pound data packs .I'm always toping up way before credit ends ..I went shop and the shopkeeper mistakingly give me a 10 pound credit..I realized when I got home..I put it on my account..I look and my  gig went from 37.5 to 12,5 ..I thought the more you buy the more rewards but I've realised the more you spend the less you get ..how can that happen.ive realized that the pack system is a scam..you would think if you put more money on you would get more data as it's the same pack ..ee Tex you encouraging you to Tex all packs now .. and to add insult the 3rd boost was added so I lost the benifets from that .I got no where with customer service and it was basically we can not do anything... shocking.my account is there and all Tex so they can see what happened..so angry took all my roll overs everything..I'm now searching for a company that gives you your data and you keep it until that data runs out ...it was a fresh paxk and that 30 odd gig that was took away would of lasted me a month..

2 REPLIES 2
ml37
Explorer

this morning I had 37.5 gig of data .I use 20 pound data packs .I'm always toping up way before credit ends ..I went shop and the shopkeeper mistakingly give me a 10 pound credit..I realized when I got home..I put it on my account..I look and my  gig went from 37.5 to 12,5 ..I thought the more you buy the more rewards but I've realised the more you spend the less you get ..how can that happen.ive realized that the pack system is a scam..you would think if you put more money on you would get more data as it's the same pack ..ee Tex you encouraging you to Tex all packs now .. and to add insult the 3rd boost was added so I lost the benifets from that .I got no where with customer service and it was basically we can not do anything... shocking.my account is there and all Tex so they can see what happened..so angry took all my roll overs everything..I'm now searching for a company that gives you your data and you keep it until that data runs out ...it was a fresh paxk and that 30 odd gig that was took away would of lasted me a month..

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What does texting AL to 150 from it fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)