cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

my new plan

rodrigo3
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my upgrade on the 29th of November, and it was meant to be delivered on the 1st, however DPD for some reason couldn't find my address even though I put in my full details. Fast forward a couple days, my phone is being returned back to ee, but for somehow I am paying for my new plan without having my new phone. What do I do 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rodrigo3

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a problem with your delivery. Once the device is returned, your account will be changed back to how it was.

You'll then be able to upgrade again and we'll check the delivery information again with you.

Chris

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Christopher_G

Hi @rodrigo3

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a problem with your delivery. Once the device is returned, your account will be changed back to how it was.

You'll then be able to upgrade again and we'll check the delivery information again with you.

Chris

My phone is meant to be returning back to ee as for some unknown reasons, DPD couldn't find my address, even though I put my full details in, however it's been longer than a week and it still hasn't returned. Why is it taking this long?

Leanne_T

Hi @rodrigo3

Your contract dates will be amended once your returned device has been processed. 

If you would like to get this looked into, please give us a call on 150 🙂

Leanne. 

I have solved everything I have my new upgrade however, when I go on my ee account it shows I have two devices, my new one and my old one, and each phone has a different account. It could be me misunderstanding things, but am I paying for both devices, and if I am, why am I, I got my upgrade so why does it still show my old phone and why do I have a new number, shouldn't it be the same number?

rodrigo3
Investigator
Investigator

I had a problem with my upgrade last week but I have solved everything and I have my new upgrade however, when I go on my ee account it shows I have two devices, my new one and my old one, and each phone has a different account. It could be me misunderstanding things, but am I paying for both devices, and if I am, why am I, I got my upgrade so why does it still show my old phone and why do I have a new number, shouldn't it be the same number

Christopher_G

Hi @rodrigo3

I'm not sure what's happened. It's probably best to have a chat with our Mobile Care team so they can check how everything is set up on your account.

Let us know what happens.

Chris

I have recently upgraded my phone and I got a different branded phone, and with the upgrade and my new phone I got a new sim card, I didn't think of it at first, so I put it in and started my phone. Everything ran correctly, until I check my ee account, instead of replacing my old device, it added a new one with new number, so now I have two devices on my ee account when I'm only meant to have one. My concern is that if I'm paying for both devices which I don't have the finances for. When I upgraded at one of your stores, the lady helping me out said I would be paying 50 a month but when I check the payments for my new phone, it is completely different from the ones the lady that help me at the store was talking about, and when I check the receipt, it even says that I got an upgrade, so can anyone help me?

Christopher_G

Hi @rodrigo3

I would recommend calling 150 or popping back into the store where you took out the contract. 

They'll be able to look into this and find out what's happened.

Chris