cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone

KarenaBuck00
Explorer

I upgraded 2 weeks ago to an iPhone 13 pro max and it’s working great, but on my EE APP it’s still showing that I have the iPhone 8 anyone any ideas on how to change it? 

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@KarenaBuck00 , it will change in time, it is purely cosmetic, nothing to worry about.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Benalban33
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there,

Is there anything on your profile that you can edit? I have not used an iPhone 13, but on my PAYG android there is a Device and Sim section in the settings. Maybe there is something similar?

@Benalban33 , @KarenaBuck00 , you cannot change it yourself on the My EE App, it will do it in time.

@Benalban33 , not in the My EE App, not sure what you are writing about, and as I already wrote, it is purely cosmetic.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.