cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12 pro max

abh96
Contributor
Contributor

I order an iPhone 12 pro max 128GB in silver on 30 November. I was promised it would be dispatcher within 14 days and that I would definately have it by 14 December. 

EE failed to deliver on this promise that they made when I upgraded. I was told it might take another week or so last Sunday (13 Dec) as it can take up to 28 days (even though I was promised 14 days). Another week has now passed and I’ve still

got no phone.

This morning I got a text to say it’s going to arrive on 16 JANUARY!! So I wasted even more time on the phone asking how EE can fail so badly and deliver it a month later than promised. 

The manager I spoke to did not care one bit and even tried to tell me it was my fault because I had originally ordered a iPhone 12 pro on 29 October and after waiting 4 weeks and it still not arriving I cancelled and re ordered a 12 pro max. They had given me £30 for failing to deliver my original order within 28 days. Rather than accept they have failed to deliver on a promise another time she then turned around and said if your not happy that you’ve still not received it would you like me to remove the £30 credit we had applied to your account

I am absolutely disgusted with the service. I had 5 lines with EE and have been a customer with T mobile for 20 years.

EE does not value customers at all and won’t take responsibility for over promising and failing to deliver. A month and a half wait on a phone that should have been dispatched within 14 days is outrageous. I am totally dis satisfied with The way I have been treated by EE and I think I will have to move my 5 lines over to Vodafone as they will appreciate my custom and loyalty 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@abh96   You shouldn’t of been promised anything on a delivery date for a start as Apple can not produce them quick enough due to the current situation and having a parts issue because of the current situation. Apple can not even give you a 14 day delivery date if you order via Apple.  

Well clearly EE needs to train their staff better so that they don’t miss inform customers and make promises that can’t be delivered. Absolute joke. EE can’t just put their hands up and say we failed. Always an excuse 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @abh96,

Due to limited stock availability, we are fulfilling all orders for the iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB Silver on a first come first serve basis and are working with Apple to get this to you as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay.

James