cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12 Pro Delays

Alex_00
Investigator
Investigator

I pre-ordered the Silver 512GB iPhone 12 Pro on the 18th October and it keeps getting delayed every time I check. At first I was told I would get it on launch day 23rd October and then it got delayed to 26th-31st October. I checked the EE tracking page on the 30th October in the morning when it said despatch expected in 24 hours. I then checked again a few minutes later and it said it got delayed again to  2nd-7th November and it no longer said expected despatch in 24 hours. Then yesterday I checked again and it’s now saying ‘Awaiting confirmation’ for delivery date again with no timeframe! I’m so sick of these constant delays! I’m very tempted to cancel my full works upgrade and get my phone elsewhere. I am fully aware that many people who ordered one after me have already received theirs, that’s really unfair! I want an update on my order ASAP!

15 REPLIES 15
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Alex_00   In that case go and complain to Apple who can not not deliver enough devices to EE or other networks for that matter ( and their own Apple stores ) because demand for this device is a lot higher than Apple expected.  Apple can not produce them quick enough and ship them quick enough.   Your trying to blame the network that doesn’t make the device but only sends them to their customers.  

Miraculus11
Investigator
Investigator

I have been messed about exactly the same!!! ordered the pro 256gb gold 18th and was told to expect it on launch day... then as soon as possible... and then 2-7 Nov and now its just changed back to awaiting conformation againn!!!! 😤😤😤 I can’t believe EE is getting away with treating their customers like this absolutely disgraceful.... I can understand that they’re struggling but at least have the decency to not keep on lying to your customers!!!

@Miraculus11   You was told to expect it launch day not that you’ll get it on launch day.     No point in blaming EE when they themselves are waiting on Apple.    

@Chris_B We have a right to complain, and as far as I am concerned (and I’m sure @Miraculus11 too) EE is very much to blame too. First of all if you can’t sell a product and deliver it by a certain timeframe you shouldn’t advertise it as such and at the very least compensate your customers (like certain other providers are doing at least). Secondly, it should be first come first serve, you are delivering it to people who ordered it way after, that’s simply unfair. 

I was told different dates at a number of different times which is what annoys me!

@Miraculus11 Yes, that’s really frustrating and just wrong, isn’t it? EE shouldn’t give people false hope with unrealistic timeframes they can’t stick to.

exactly!!! do not keep on giving false hopes.... I had booked a day off on launch day which was a waste of my time and money as I didn’t receive it and neither did EE notify me at any point that I will not receive it!! its basic customer service and I’m sorry but thats completely EE’s fault.... do not give someone a date and then keep on missing it!!! 

@Chris_B EE is wasting people‘s time, not being clear about delivery dates and delivering phones in random order and you don’t think EE should take responsibility?

Just got text from DPD to say they’ll deliver tomorrow, any news on your side @Miraculus11 ?