cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12: Meet the first iPhone with 5G

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

You can now order the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.

iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available to pre-order on 6 November, from 1pm.

iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini

iPhone 12 has gone 5G. You can connect each of this year’s four iPhones to our powerful 5G network to experience superfast browsing, downloading and streaming, smoother surfing even in busy areas, and gaming with very little lag. Combine this with the A14 Bionic chip – the fastest chip in any smartphone – and you’ve got some serious speed and power at your fingertips. You can even shoot cinematic video in 4K HDR Dolby Vision – something even pro movie cameras can’t do.

RICHMOND_2_BuyNow_iPhone12_16x9_960x540_KV.jpg

The iPhone 12 mini is the smallest and thinnest 5G phone you can buy. But if you prefer something a little larger, iPhone 12 Pro sports a 6.1-inch display. And what a display it is.

Both iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 mini feature beautiful Super Retina HDR OLED screens – showcasing brighter brights, darker blacks and a higher resolution that makes everything look vibrant and detailed.

And with such a beautiful display you’ll want to protect it. That’s where Ceramic Shield comes in. Ceramic Shield is the strongest smartphone glass ever and offers 4x more drop protection – great news if you occasionally drop your phone.

Order the iPhone 12 >

iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max

iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max feature the same impressive features found on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini, including 5G, the A14 Bionic chip and Ceramic Shield, plus enhanced camera capabilities that take your photography to new levels.

RICHMOND_2_BuyNow_iPhone12Pro_16x9_960x540_KV copy.jpg

The Pro 12-megapixel camera system which features on both iPhones comprises three lenses – Wide, Ultra Wide and Telephoto. These lenses are designed to let light flood in to produce stunningly detailed images in low-light conditions. Night Mode lets even more light in – up to 27% more on the Wide lens – to capture intricate details in dark settings.

And most impressively, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max utilise the same technology used by NASA to measure how long it takes light to reflect back from objects. It can then create a depth map of whatever space you’re in.

The technology is called LiDAR, and is so fast and accurate, you can take beautiful, colour-rich portrait photos in low light and use it with augmented reality (AR) apps to transform a room into a realistic rainforest or see how the latest pair of trainers will fit.

For the ultimate in camera capabilities, iPhone 12 Pro Max has a 47% larger sensor, and larger pixels, to let even more light in, plus a 65mm Telephoto lens (5x optical range) that lets you zoom in tighter on portraits.

Whether you go for the iPhone 12 Pro with its 6.1-inch display or iPhone 12 Pro Max with its 6.7-inch display, these are seriously gorgeous phones capable of incredible performance.

Order the iPhone 12 Pro >

16 REPLIES 16
Sammy781
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Interesting that EE are trying to sell them when they haven’t sent ones out to people that ordered them in October like myself..

elli_b123
Explorer

Hi,

I placed my order online on the 09/11/2020 for the iPhone 12 Pro in Silver 128gb.

It said dispatch would be within 21 days and this is now the 21st day and I am yet to hear anything about when I should be expecting delivery.

If someone could please advise me on this, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Katie_B

Hello @elli_b123

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Due to limited stock availability, we are fulfilling all orders for the iPhone 12 Pro in Silver 128GB on a first come first serve basis and are working with Apple to get this to you as soon as possible. 

We are sorry for the delay. 

Katie 🙂

Hi,

Do you have any idea of when this might be?

Thanks
Katie_B

Hi @elli_b123

I don't currently have any more information the moment. 

As soon as your order progresses you will receive a notification. 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie,

If I had a different colour instead would this make a difference to the delivery time?

Thanks
Christopher_G

The other iPhone 12 Pro versions have similar delivery timescales at the moment, @elli_b123

If you'd like to discuss amending your order or running through some options, I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris