Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro Upgrade

Hi. I ordered an upgrade last week... no sign of it and no eta. Came here and realised there’s little chance of me seeing my new phone anytime soon. However, you have sent me continual reminders to return my old phone by the 12th! Is the deal off if ...

Resolved! My order didn't come through Yet

Hello community,  I’ve never expected this to happen, on the 4th of December i went to a EE STORE. In central London and placed an order for an iPhone 12 pro max 512gb graphite which was supposed to come in three weeks as the CSA told, i just keep ge...

Kash6 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Arcade smart benefit activation

I have tried to activate the Apple Arcade link but every time it takes me to the page that says redeem now I click the button and it takes me too an Apple page saying not found. anyone having this same problem? how can I fix it? 

MollieM4 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

data

my data refreshed on the 23rd of December and I've supposedly already used 43gb. My phone bill clearly shows I used on average in a month 12gb.I would like to know why my data has magically disappeared.

Wheres my order?

Can anyone help I placed an order over a week ago and I have not heard anything other than a confirmation email. I've tried to call with no joy. 

Wkm007 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade charge when traded handset in

Hi there, I upgraded online back in early December. Even thought the phone was in stock, it still took until 19 December for the phone to be dispatched to me.I sent my old phone back on the same day, I was advised by Royal Mail that it would not be s...

Nintendo Switch

Hi is it possible i can get an update on my Free Nintendo Switch. Originally was told b4 Christmas, I spoke to an advisor over a week ago who said it was on route and i still dont have it! I've been trying to call and everytime i give up after 25-30m...

Won’t allow me to set up dada on Apple Watch

I’m new this week to ee I moved over from another network as I wanted to use Apple Watch on cellular and that was my main reason for moving to ee. All gone good with the switch over except I cannot set up data plan on my watch it just keeps saying  O...

NM54 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 12 Pro Max - will it come Friday?

Hey everyone. Hope you’re all well and staying safe. I wanted to see if anyone knows what the chances are of my order for iPhone 12 Pro Max arriving on release day? In the past I’ve had phones arrive late (7+, X) which were in high demand, and phones...

Wilderness2k by Established Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful