Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone Xs max charging issue

I have an issue where I have to keep turning my iPhone Xs max off and on again replug the charger in for it to even register that the charger is plugged in and charging. I have only had the phone for several months.I don’t want to fiddle with the dev...

mrdavid1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

When will full fibre max be available

Hi, I live in sheffield and my contract is due for renewal in September this year and was wondering if anyone had any ideas when full fibre max will be landing as I am eager to get it

Choose data or minuts boost error

When got option to choose between these 2 this time chose extra 50min option instead of data option.But didn't get one chosen it gave me data one even knowing chose minutes one.?What's going on and is any way change them once you chose it for me.?  (...

CarlH1 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Keep Old SIM new summer Pack

Hi. I'm on payg. I've seen the summer SIM offer with twice the data for same price. How do I get this offer on my existing SIM without ordering a new SIM? Also, why can't I get the chatbox to speak to someone? Because I logged in? Only for prospectiv...

Ro1234 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung s21 violet

When will EE next have the s21 in violet in stock? I'm awaiting device.

Tcr01 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wireless charger duo

I’m looking for info on weather it charges Apple watches? It doesn’t define “other devices”? 

No signal on my phone.

I bought a second hand iPhone 11 and put my sim from my iPhone 6s(worked had signal) now all im getting is no service I’ve been through apple support and the device is working I’ve tried turning off automatic network selection and it has ee o2 3 and ...

Kelly118 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Broadband down

00:40am internet suddenly stops working. Broadband is flashing on router. Have reset and restarted and bill is up to date and paid. No change. Is there some maintenance going on or just random outage? 

Action camera viewfinder watch

Hi anyone have experience with the action camera viewfinder watch?. Bought one but watch won't power up but shows chargeing. Can the watch be restored with new battery or has it lost software for good. Any ideas?

MickeyT by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful