Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Bridge old EE smart hub with new smart router?

I got a new EE package so I got the new smart router, I want to use the old smart hub router I have and bridge it with the new smart router, Ive tried plugging an ethernet from the Lan of the smart router (main router) into the old smart hub (wan por...

youface by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Transferring everything to new phone

Hi. I have purchased a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra.  How do I transfer everything from my Samsung galaxy s9 to the s21 please?Simplest and quickest methods please. Any help appreciated. Many thanks in advance ☺ 

Sam007 by Valued Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Huawei Watch 3 Pro

I have a Huawei Watch 3 Pro and want to use the 4G functionality. I bought a eSIM but it says its blocked on EE. You seem to do it for Samsung and Apple, why is there not functionality for other devices too.Is there any plans too so? I have 6 phone l...

kenOBiD by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! How can I check the start date of a contract?

Hi there, I’d like to check when I started my broadband contract to see when it is going to end - but can’t find an option for this anywhere! Thanks,Jack

JR20201 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Preventing strange numbers from ringing

Morning all!Quick question: is there a way in which you can only set familiar numbers to get through? Like a nuisance call blocker type thing, or will this be down to the device? Cheers

Keeping Old legacy Number

Hi, I would like to move my legacy pay monthly account to pay as you go EE acount. However my legacy pay monthly account had already elapsed 3 months ago. Would I still be able to keep my old legacy number (if still available) when I order a new SIM ...

m33nya by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful