Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No confirmation number or delivery information

Hi i got my confirmation email last week but with no order number on it and it’s supposed to be delivered today but I have no DPD text or any way of tracking it. The contract is under my mum’s name but I just need to know when it’s coming so I can st...

Beckyk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confirmation email

I have recently went into my EE store on Friday morning and ordered my iPhone the store colleague told me that I would get my phone on Monday and I still haven’t got a confirmation email or text message through to confirm this I’ve checked my email s...

ScottM32 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long does the EE shop keep my phone before returning it?

Hi guys, just wondering how long does EE shops keep phones you have ordered online before returning it? I ask this as it will be another few days before I can pick it up due to certain reasons, do they keep the phone for a while or do they return it ...

I upgraded but I can't see when my phone is gonna be delivered

I upgraded a day ago to a S10e 128gb with 100gb data, with coverage of accidental damage.The E-MAIL gave me a tracking link and that my order was placed or something, but when I go into the tracking thingy it tells me that there was an error etc etc ...

ChrisDne by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful