Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Online order

I ordered a phone and airpods but I cant track my order. Its being delivered to an ee store. How do I know the order progress?

Bexy1982 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to get my PS4 delivered?

I started a contract with a Sony phone today, as part of a bundle. Within this bundle was a PS4. I'd appreciate some guidance as to how to claim this. Thanks 

denm88 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Website link to claim ps4 not working

Hi I ordered and have received my Sony phone and it says to redeem the PlayStation 4 bundle on the 14th of October on www.Claimyourgift.co.uk but the website and the link isn't working. Thanks

Snmilne by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone order not delivered

Order xkoxxxxxxxxx was not delivered by DpD and they say it has been sent back to EE but I have heard nothing further   [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Caz17 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery timescale??

I upgraded my contract on the 6th October got the e-mail confirmation and it said wait for a text for a delivery date. The phone was and still is in stock I don't understand why I've still had no information, i checked the ee tracker with the order n...

Dannyo by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I ordered an upgrade on Friday, no update still

I ordered a phone upgrade on Friday evening, it is now Monday and I have had no update as to the status of my order. It says one day delivery, I understand that it may not have been able to be delivered over the weekend, but would have expected at le...

Oeollie by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful