Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 11 pro

Anyone know expected delivery date? Ordered 2 weeks ago In store. Was good couple of days delivery yet no update? 

Kjt1984 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Estimated Delivery date for 11 Pro in Green

I upgraded in store but had to pre-order the Iphone 11 pro in green. When I spoke to the online chat they said it would be 8 days and as of tomorrow it will have been 2 weeks. I've been in store a couple of times and they've said that there's a delay...

melp_ by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery

I placed my order 2 days ago and on my delivery it still says “waiting for confirmation”. It should’ve been dispatched by now - how can I find out if my order is on its way? 

RosannaG by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my new phone

Hi i was  informed yesterday by the disconnection team that after taking up an offer on a new handset that I would receive a message from DPD advising of a delivery time as it would be delivered today 09/10/2019Ive had no message from DPD. Thanks  Ri...

Wortho by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No order confirmation for an add to plan?

I ordered a TV with add to plan on Saturday, I had no email or texts regarding confirmation. Called CS on Tuesday to be told it's gone to DPD. No reference or anything was given. Cannot track the order on EE or DPD. Add to plan is on my bill and I pa...

Mrbaldwin by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

online payments

I was just doing an early upgradeI entered by card details, page froze and then logged me out. Cant see if order has gone through.