Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Account's Cancelled - Unsupported Page

Hello there,I am a fairly new Pay monthly customer on the new unlimited data plan (about 2 months in), having upgraded from PAYG. I've been trying to add a new product to my account (Apple Watch Series 5), but for the past month or so I keep getting ...

E2083E14-A3B7-450C-873A-4334D6D9AFA9.png

Proof of imID

I having my new phone delivered next week and I dont have any photot ID other than an expired passport. Can I use this? 

Taylor10 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgraded but not received phone or any texts

I upgraded to the new Google Pixel on the 17th and was told by email that I would receive it when it's released today (24th). I've not had any texts to show my order is progressing at all and my order number won't work in the order tracker. I can't s...

Adzco by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Dpd phot id

I just received a text from DPD saying my phone due to be delivered tomorrow but need proof of ID.. I don't have I'd and worried I will not get my new phone   I phone we and he said I should not need to show I'd  My husband will be home with the same...

Waiting for delivery

Hi  Could you let me know the status of my order please, I tried your online tracking service but it doesn't work / is not showing my details, I paid the extra fee to buy the phone early - I ordered the phone ( Apple iPhone 11 ) online and received t...

melbs1974 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgrade

I requested an upgrade and have had my verification on the 11th of October and was told it would be dispatches within one day but since have heard nothing?! has anyone had this happen before?

kyleW by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my order

I ordered my new iPhone 11pro Wednesday last week. After talking to several people my order was finally confirmed Friday morning. I was told I would get delivery Monday but still no text from dpd? whatvis going on I thought EE where suppose to be the...

Calum213 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful