Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Replacement receipt

Hello Being silly I threw away my recipt for my new phone and now need it to claim my free gift does anyone know if I can get a replacement recipt so I can claim this?Many thanks 

about my order

hi i want to ask about my order this is my order number xkoXXXXXXXXX   [MOD EDIT: Please don't post order numbers in the community]

Upgrade delivery notification?

Hi - I arranged my standard upgrade this morning at around 6.30am, hoping for same day delivery to my work address.  This wasn't available, so I used my home address in the hopes that it would be delivered tomorrow (Saturday) but while I received the...

von_b by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check out error

Why oh why is there still issues with trying to check out after putting your card details in, I see over many years this has been a problem. All we want to do is complete a purchase and pay, however it always errors after putting your payment details...

Upgrade

Recieved my experia upgrade today but no ps4 or no mention of it,confused as to will i be getting it.

No order update

Hello Have my xko order ref but have no updates when it wi arrive my understanding is 1 day delivery yet its now day 3 nothing shows when I search my order nothing had been messaged to me  Can't email EE as no info provided and long wait times on the...

Resolved! Staff praise

Hi I'm new to the EE community and would like to praise a member of staff.A member of your customer service team based in the call centre in Ireland called Dean (O'Leary) has gone above and beyond to resolve an issue I was having with a new contract ...

SM16 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone delivery

Hello I have recently upgraded my contract and am getting my new phone delivered to a local store I get nothing from the tracking service and the phone had an estimated delivery date 15/10/19 two full days have passed and I have no notification of th...

Unable to continue checkout process

I am currently trying to pre-order the new Pixel 4 phone. The problem occurs when I have filled out the "Personal Details" section during checkout. After I have filled out the entire section and click "Continue to next step", it just scrolls to the t...

Annotation 2019-10-15 203034.png