Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

SIM activation 36 hours+

I have tried to activate my new phone but it has been 36 hours now and it’s still saying No Service. My old phone has deactivated so I’m currently left with no way of making calls! A solution I saw in here said to call a free phone number but I’m not...

Jamielfb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

I ordered a samsung watch on 01/06/2020 which was no upfront cost as I added it to my phone contract monthly. I had an email confirmation saying despatch within one day. I cant seem to track it or find any information on my purchase.. cant find anyth...

Sim to Nano

Good evening! I've bought a replacement handset outright  but have found that it requires a Nano SIM rather than the standard Pay As You Go (PAYG) SIM I currently have.  My current phone is on its last legs so I need to move over to the new handset a...

Resolved! phone orde

hi, i understand there may be a delay, but I haven't heard anything about the delivery date of my new iphone upgrade.  

Resolved! Data Renewal

I currently have a monthly 200Gb WiFi that renews on the 4th of every month. I added on an extra 20 Gb about a week ago to see me through until the 4th. And now today on the day my automatic 200Gb renewal starts my usage shows that I have 1.7Gb of my...

Sarahv20 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with new sim activation

please  I  need help either from you and referal to someone one else to activate my wife's new phone . I have done the following without any result There are3 simple steps highlighted to follow  which are (1)  Enter your number which  and screen disp...

J22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sim for iPhone

I’m upgrading my iPhone and want to give my daughter my old one. Is there a SIM only plan with number that I can get to add to my account for her?

Sarah843 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My line has been suspended

Hello,please can you ring me regarding my account this is urgent. I’m currently working on a important contract for the nhs my phone needs to be working and I was told that I wouldn’t be switched off at all. There should be a call log regarding this ...

Galaxy Active Watch 2 - Aluminium. Is this 4G. LTE

Hi - the EE website is confusing me.I want to add the Galazy Active 2 watch to my account. I dont want bluetooth connection, I want 4G (or LTE).Does the 40mm aluminum watch have this as standard? Each watch has the same 'tech' descirpition. I want to...

Resolved! Old number tranfer to new phone

I requested that my old number be transferred to my new EE phone when i signed up - when should I expect that to happen? - I've received no communication about it.

BOBChasse by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful