Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Wifi mini and ipad

I can't get my Ipad logged into my wifi mini. It works in my Samsung S9. But won't recognise the password in my Ipad. Please help

Alex_B5 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Connection after upgrading

Morning!I am already on EE and have just upgraded my phone and contract through CPW but stayed with EE... the phone arrived yesterday, I’m keeping my number, do I put the new SIM card in the new phone and wait for my number to transfer across or do I...

waiting for new sim more when 2 weeks

I lost my phone 20 may 2020 and imediatle report to EE and order new sim, today is 5 june 2020 and i m not receive new sim yet. i call and chat with , complain EE multiple time, everything was useless, i stay disconected for more then 2 weeks with no...

Awaiting delivery

My order was supposed to be despatched within 24 hours. I've not heard anything 5 days later. Are there delays due to Covid?

Stock

I ordered a Fitbit charge 4 yesterday which stated in stock when I purchased. I had an email shortly after placing my order saying it's out of stock. How long roughly will it take for EE to stock this again? 

Resolved! How would I call attention to another Post??

Hi Again eeMaster @XRaySpeX  How can I all attention to another post?  Was reading about ee Response to COVID-19, when It hit me -- I can help.  And if I can help, there will be other EE Community Members who will help.  I'd like to somehow establish...

CalamityJane by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order number

I’ve placed an order over the phone and received a confirmation email but it doesn’t have an order number on it so I can’t track my order, how can I get the order number?

Alib37 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want joint names on our bill

My partner and I started a joint/shared account in Feb (2 x linked SIM only contracts). At the time they said they'd put both of our names on the bill, however only my name appears on there. I really want both as we are gathering evidence of cohabita...

NadiaOos by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Active 2 Watch

I have ordered the Samsung Active 2 watch as an add on to my contract. However, I am yet to recieve a confirmation email about my delivery. The website now says 'Out of Stock ' 'Now in Stock'. Can somebody please advise me what is going on? Thank you