Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New sim temp number

Can I simply use the temporary number that comes with my new sim rather than porting my old number over?

Resolved! No SIM with new phone.

Hi I ordered a new contract phone and it came no SIM card and I am having real problem with getting hold of anyone.Very poor service.

TopTezz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unsure whether upgrade has gone through

Hi, I've placed an order to upgrade my S9 to the new S20 and I was just wondering how do I know if my order has gone through as I've received the confirmation but there has been no charge taken from my bank for the upfront yet and no sign on my ee ac...

Abbi1999 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free NHS Data

Hi My Name is Haley, I have already registered in April for NHS free Data but both my April and May's bill i was charged my normal monthly plan. I expected the April one to maybe be charged full price due to me not signing up for it until near the en...

mobile wifi gifting

I am unable to gift data from my mobile wifi to my phone.I have managed this before without any problems.

Hippygirl by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone upgrade - different sim size

Just ordered a phone upgrade from EE and this upgrade requires a nano sim, where as my current phone has a normal sim. Am I going to get a new correct sized sim on the same number with my order?

ColuGav by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to make 0330 calls from a mobile using EE

Hi, I'm trying to make a 0330 call from my mobile but I get a message saying my phone is currently not set up to make these calls. Does anyone know where I change whatever setting this is in please? Thanks Martyn

martynb23 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

unlocking sim

How do I get a sim unlocked that was placed in an unauthorised phone?

Transfer eSim from iPhone to android.

I have my current number on an eSim that is on my iPhone. I need to remove this and add it to a new android device. Do I need a new QR code and how do I get one. Thanks