Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade Order problem - phone can’t get through

I upgraded my contract 3 days ago. To a new iPhone which was in stock. I got an email today saying they needed extra information and to call them. I tried 10 times today and couldn’t get though due to “high demand”. I can’t see anything in my account...

MontanaH by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Email

I received an email asking me to contact EE about my recent order on 0800 0790531. Is this a correct number? Wasn't sure if it was an official email or a scam. Thanks

4Gee wifi/data

I recently purchased a samsung galaxy active2 4G and I am wanting to link it to my data plan on my 4Gee sim, can I do this?

sieco by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade order

Hi. I ordered my upgrade early Monday morning. I have had an email to say the order is on it's way, but not received anything since. The tracker is also not showing anything. When can I expect delivery? Thank you

Bex89 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE 4gee mini WiFi contract ending

Hi, my contract for my 4gee mini WiFi box is away to end, I don’t want to renew it so will it just be automatically ended or will it renew it’s self? And if it renews it’s self how do I cancel it? thanks

Order

HiI recently went through the pay monthly plan on the samsung active 2 watch in black with no upfront cost. Stated that they was in stock too. This was on the 5th monday. After receiving an confirmation email that I will receive a text from Dpd. It's...

Order Confirmation

I ordered the iPhone 11 Pro earlier as an upgrade, i’v had 2 confirmation emails with 2 different order numbers. Money hasn’t been taking from my account yet but when I tried tracking the order it doesn’t give me any available updates. I tried phonin...

CarmenCox by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Osprey mini power cutting out

Any ideas how I fix this or how I can ask for a new one? The device just uses up all its battery in moments and I'm struggling here. I'm disabled, so I really need online access 24/7.

gh6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DATA ALLOWANCE ADDITIONAL TOP UP FOR 4g iNTERNET HOME DEVICE

Hi Can anyone explain what the data allowance top-up means for £35 and £50 with the 4G Home Router.  It does not tell you how many GB it gives you and I don't understand what the different is from the other options except the other options state how ...

Boots8642 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my order?

Hi, I’ve ordered my EE sim only contract on Sunday, I’m moving from Vodafone I have given my PAC code to keep my number its now Friday and the only thing I have received from EE is a survey asking to rate the delivery of my sim. I also gave the error...

A_sohal by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful