Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Sim, e-sim

Hi I would like to ask whether there is a possibility of buying two SIM cards and Esim. My one Sim Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G and other Esim your Samsung Galaxy Watch.

Data usage

Hi, I've bought 10gb add on, but on 4th June should start my monthly plan data. The thing is at this moment i see just how many gb left from add on and. Why i don't see my standard monthly plan data? Thanks 

Sim Cards

I have recently upgraded my phone and have also received a new sim with a different number. Should I just use my old sim or will my new sim need activating with my original phone number? TIA 

Juff76 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4gee mini wifi box and mobile sim not provisioned

I ordered a 4gee mini wifi box as a temporary internet measure until my broadband was connected, it arrived and the girl I was dealing with via email activated the sim for me yesterday. I've woke up this morning to my mobile pay n go number not worki...

Resolved! Hello

I whant to switch my nr From 3 to EE 

BFF by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Transfering number to New EE contract

Hi, I've just received my new EE phone. I want to transfer my old phone number onto the new sim. When I signed up online I entered the PAC and number as suggested. When I received the new sim it says to transfer my old number across I need to go to e...

New Sim after moving to EE

Hi All, so i ordered a new SIM card only via the EE website, and I entered my Pac code etc from my existing number (three)  my new SIM card has arrived so I’ve put it in my phone, but it’s The new number  how do I get it to change to by my old number...

Cookyweb by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4G Router HH70VB

Hi, I have the above 4G Router and ever since I've had it I can only plug in a PC to the LAN port.I have a TPLINK 5 port switch that all my other devices connect to and with my 3 4G Router I can plug that into the switch and everything works. I can't...