Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Need a nano SIM for my new handset

Hi. I will be ordering a new handset which requires a nano SIM. I attempted to order a new SIM via the website for £1.50 then got a text saying my account was not registered. That doesn't make sense. Please can you tell me how to order a new SIM  Reg...

grey2041 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Data only SIMs

We have a "data only" SIM in a TP-LINK router, which provides us with our home broadband. It works fine. The only problem is that we're capped at 50GB/month, and with the advent of covid-19 and Zoom conferences this is no longer enough. We were able ...

MWwoman by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Can't upgrade, but contract ended

I have 2 contracts with EE; mine and fiance's. I just upgraded fiance's - no issue. Mine says the contract run from August 2017-2019, so should be more than long enough ago to upgrade, but currently says "You are not able to upgrade at this time". I ...

Resolved! NEW SIM activation problem

Hello!I went on activate my new sim and forgot to enter the activation pin I had received on the old phone. It said an error had occurred, and now when I try again, I'm not receiving my activation pin my on old phone to activate new one as the old si...

Keeping number

Hi,  can anyone let me know if I stay with EE can I keep my number. Thanks

Sands14 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SIM card not working

Hi, last night my mobile signal completely turned off, factory reset the iphone and made no difference. Put my sim in different phone and works. I’ve also tried different network providers in the phone and that works. Please help.

Jason3455 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Incorrect data

Good morning, Recently moved and the wire broadband here is truly awful but the 4G signal is superb so I opted for a 4G mobile broadband setup. The speed and signal strength is fantastic. However, after squeezing out my average data usage from my pre...

Early upgrade

I have paid for an early upgrade and placed an order for an iPhone which stated it was in stock. The following day I received an email stating the phone wasn't in stock but the upgrade fee has still been taken out of my bank. My account is in credit ...

Gemma555 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! T Mobile to EE

Hi, I have recently switched my very old T-Mobile monthly sim plan to a new EE sim plan. I did this through the online chat service & I have been sent a new EE sim card through the post but it has a new number associated with it. Do I really need thi...

blobbyrob by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No delivery

I ordered a Samsung active smartwatch on the 4th and received a confirmation email but still have not received a delivery date?