Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order

I placed an order for an apple iwatch on the 28th may and It said I would receive it without 24hours. I haven’t heard anything since and I cannot track the order number as it is invalid. Can you tell me why this is? I called 150 to sit on hold to the...

Dselvey by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order confirmed but no delivery date

I've got confirmation of my order but I cant Track my order or anything and it's a pay as you go so when should I be able to track my order or get an email from the delivery courier?

Dammz1 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mac incompatible with Wi-fi mini portal

My MacBook Air recently upgraded to Catalina 10.15.2 and wants to move on to 10.15.5.I already get a message saying the Wi-fi mini portal is incompatible with current 64 bit requirement and I can only access it through a repeater, adding another inte...

Super slow connection

Hi , I’ve got a 4g mifi with unlimited data on , starting from this morning the connection is very very slow like 2mbs , usually it’s like 30mbs . It’s something going on with EE ? Or it’s just me? Let me know because it’s really boring staying home ...

Elibb88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM for iPad

I have just purchased a used iPad Pro and as I have a Samsung phone I have been told I need to get a SIM to use the iPad outside the house.  Do I get a data SIM  and if I do will I be able to make calls on it or do I get a phone SIM with the same num...

Order and delivery of a new device

I placed an order yesterday for a iPad I got an email saying it’s being processed and nothing more just wondering how long it takes 

Do I need to use the new sim?

Hi,  I received my new upgraded phone yesterday which came with a new EE SIM card. I set up the phone and popped my old SIM card in and it has been working fine.However, when I logged in to my EE app, it is displaying my phone number as the one on th...

Bethan2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim swap

I got my son a sim for an old galaxy but on my account where I pay monthly for him. I now want to give him my iPhone and not sure I go about swapping the sim without messing my account up. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated