Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Dpd delivery

Placed order today, had a confirmation email saying order on its way. But not text from dpd booking in a time slot??? When will I get this? The products I have ordered are in stock 

Damaged SIM

I have a colleague who is an EE user, who claims their SIM is damaged as they can't hear / be heard during a Voice call - but data calls (WhatsApp etc) work fine. Do I need to order a new SIM? EE do not want to take calls via 150 it seems. HELP!!!

iamcob by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Porting number

Hi, I requested a PAC code to transfer my number from O2 to my new EE account. I entered the details on line but the number still hasn’t ported across to my new account (it’s about 5 days now). 

SMDavies by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

4GEE 750MB+

Hi, Is there any plans to introduce a higher tier to 4GEE, during COVID my 500GB is being burned so would appreciate more options? Can’t see an email to post to anyone son posting here thanks. Best 

wickedw by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAC CODE REQUEST 20 TIMES TO 65075...NOTHING

I have written to Ofcom and still not hear anything off EE I have text 65075 countless number of time’s and I have been contact customer services to request the pac but keep getting fibbed off that the back office need to look at it. Still no pac cod...

Johnieboy by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Unsure of best Sim setup

Guys, I am currently with GiffGaff - who do not support eSim. I had an X with private number and an old 6Plus for work.  Both have separate GG sims. I have now purchased an iPhone 11.  Also have a iWatch series 5 I am looking to keep both numbers. Ca...

Nige1313 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Sim

Hi, I’m wondering if I could get a spare SIM card with the same phone number. I’ve broken two phones and would like to use an old phone for work and my new one for social. Is this possible?

Tracking

I ordered a SIM to change from Tesco mobile to EE on the 1st June and the confirmation email I received said it would be dispatched within a day and I would receive confirmation. It’s been 3 days since then and I’ve still heard nothing and when I try...

Phone Delivery

I placed an order for a phone upgrade 10 days ago, had an email confirmation but my phone still hasn't been delivered. When will it arrive?

DC74 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful