Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New I Phone SE

Hello I am having a problem with my I phone SE overheating, twice now I have had the over heating warning . I am using the Apple charger that came with it, has anyone experienced the same thing , it’s new so should be running fine . 

Additional line

I placed and order on Saturday and all the email I got wasOrder number:_____  Date:16.07.17Hi _____,Your order’s being processed. We’ll let you know when your device is on its way.Just so you knowIf you’re just upgrading your plan, we won’t need to s...

I am unable to view the videos I've recorded.

Hi, I am unable to view videos I have recorded on my phone.I have checked to see if I need an update, but I'm already updated. I can view videos sent to me by WhatsApp, but not ones that I've recorded myself. Can someone give advice please? Thank you...

Neens86 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lost phone, need new sim.

Hi,I have lost my phone and need to block it and a new sim.Ive called them number you advise and it says offices are closed.How can I get through to you guys been trying since Sunday?

Phone upgrade

Ordered new phone on Monday still not received new phone

JamesD by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

add on to contract

is there an option to add a macbook pro on to my contract?

decga by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PACCODE

CAN I GIVE YOU A PAC CODE FROM THREE TO KEEP MY OLD NUMBER?

PAC code not recognised by EE

Hi, EE is not recognising my PAC code to transfer my number over from my previous provider. 'Please make sure you enter the right code. Your PAC will look like ABC123456. Your STAC will look like 123456ABC.' I have triple checked I am entering the ri...

SRenshaw by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New Sim

I have upgraded my phone today & have received a text message saying that a new sim card has been sent out, I was just wondering if this will have my current number on it. 

Matt7x5 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is 4Gee data better than sim only plan + some other questions...

I live in a rural area, currently with BT but my broadband speed is painful (0.07mbps if I'm lucky). I would live to supplement/replace it with EE 4G as it seems to be the strongest for my area. I have a couple of questions:1) A 24 month 4Gee home pl...

mkt85 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful