Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Loosing Connection

I ve been using the 4G Mini router for a couple of months now and it’s been fantastic. But in the past two weeks it regularly disconnects and kicks me out of Xbox etc. It can happen 5 or 6 times a day, and 3 times this evening already. Any ideas on h...

Tr0tsky by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Films

Can anyone tell me if theres any good films on tonight  ?

Upgrade delivery

I ordered an upgrade Monday however I haven't received any further information. When I try to track the order it is unable to track it 

Becks4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IP address blocked by abusenet

HelloI can see from the forums that EE don't provide a Static IP address.Has anyone else been getting this charming error message?  (From Thunderbird - but my phone also wouldn't send emails either).It says that the IP address 109.249.184.199 is bloc...

Email error.PNG
Ben_42 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Added data

so I’m wanting to buy 1GB Data add-on£ 5.00 for 30 daysdoes this I mean I pay one £5 and get 1gb, which ends in thirty days?

Nikkilx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Selling galaxy watch 4g

I have an original 4g that still has a few months left on contract. But not being happy with the fitness aspect I've moved back to a Garmin.  I'd like to sellit to someone (not on EE). If I disable the mobile network on the watch and do a factory res...

Nacatomy by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay as you go Dual sim Activation

Hi Guys I have just bought a dual sim Nokia 7.2 and have received two sims from EE I’ve  unsuccessfully tried to activate both sims,  I already have an account for my old Nokia 3 which I am still using so I tried to activating my new sims there first...